Call summer 440-997-7010 or winter 440-599-1028
The Mizuno MP 64 Irons 3-9P feature a double nickel mirror chrome finish and offers slightly more forgiveness than a traditional blade thanks to the shallowest of cavities. The smooth look and feel is complemented by a softer, edged, playable sole shape. The tour grind is maintained, while less defined edges produce more consistent distance control and turf interaction.
Features of Mizuno MP 64 Irons:
1. Flow Thickness Diamond Muscle Pad delivers optimized performance and perfect flow through the entire set.
2. Scientifically designed to optimize sound and feel at impact utilizing Modal Analysis software and Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology (HIT).
3. Patented Grain Flow Forged 1025E “Pure Select” mil carbon steel provides the ultimate in soft, solid and consistent feel.
4. Tour confirmed sole and a compact head size allow for the ultimate ability to alter shots, delivering more control.
5. Modified U-Grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
© 2003-2013 LUCKY STRIKE Sport fishing - Lake Erie fishing charters